Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a Rainbow!

It's me again.  I wanted to tell you about a beautiful something and you probably have guessed what I'm going to talk about from the title.  A rainbow!  While I was in Safed, {Tzfat} I saw a rainbow.  The SECOND rainbow I've seen this trip in Israel.  A picture of the first one is on the cover of the blog at the top if you scroll all the way up.  It happened while we were leaving.  Look and then I'll tell you something amazing about this rainbow.


Strong huh?  But guess what?  Guess how long it lasted?  That rainbow lasted 20 MINUTES!  Not seconds, MINUTES!  20 MINUTES!  We saw it until we arrived at a place where we had dinner before heading back to the Kinneret guesthouse we were staying at and if you're wondering what the Kinneret is.....you'll find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment