Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Choir Experience

On Wednesday, April 6th, I went to school with my grandma, who is in town with my grandpa, and my mom.  When we got to school, we were greeted by Gefen, one of my friends.  She told my mom that today was a zimria with our choir.  I got excited but I was also tired because the night before I'd come home from the northern part of Israel which will be explained in another post on this blog.  So my mom ran home and got me a white shirt and black pants for our choir uniform.  I quickly changed and all of the choir, plus the teacher, Ellen, piled into an ottoboose, which is Hebrew for bus.  We drove for about twenty minutes or so and when we arrived at the place where the zimria would be, we went in and sat down, waiting for the start.  We sang songs together and other choirs performed for us.  And at the end, we got to perform for the other choirs!  It was really exciting and fun. Well, more blogging to be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment