Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Animals Galore reprise

Hi.  I'm thinking that you would wonder why I'm using Animals Galore as a title again.  Well, it's about some other animals.  At my school, there is a petting zoo.  I went with my mom and Jonah one day.  I got to pet arnavim, {rabbits} achbarim, {mice} a lizard, and a snake.  I held an achbar, {mouse} and the snake around my neck.  It peed on me!  EEEEWWWW!!!!  When you hold an achbar, {mouse} it runs on your hands and you have to be very careful.  Jonah and I put a turtle inside its box.  We saw birds and ferrets, imagine, so many animals inside one tiny room!





1 comment:

  1. Liana and Jonah,
    What an interesting room full of animals. You look great holding that snake, Liana. And Jonah, that's a pretty big turtle.
    You guys are brave!
    Love, Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete