Thursday, June 2, 2011

Underground Water Caves

It's me again, wanting to share with you more about what I've been doing.  So, this is about my trip to a place called Rosh Hanikra.  It's a place where you can go into an underground sort of cave and see the water of the Mediteranean sea.  It was amazing to see it.  The water came crashing down, hard, and that's what made the caves possible.  Over time, the waves crashed onto the rock and formed a cave inside the mountain.  You take a cable car down and walk inside the cave.  There were a lot of different places to see the water.  The water was so wild, they had the place closed during a storm.  There was one place where you could stand and the water came and splashed against the rock and could have sprayed you!  It was a pretty cool adventure.  Let's put a little detail into it, shall we?








Another thing:  My dad and Jonah made up this funny thing.  It was a rhyme!  We had gone to the Dead, (meaning the Dead Sea) the Med, (meaning the Mediteranean Sea) and we were on our way to the Red. (meaning the Red Sea in Eilat)  The Dead, the Med, and the Red are now good friends of ours and now, as I speak, we've been to all three.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liana!

    Remember me from piano? Hailey? I really miss seeing you! Our recital is on Saturday. I will be thinking of you! It's so fun to see you in these pictures. You are really good at posting on your adventures.
    Miss you!
    Hailey m.

    ReplyDelete