Thursday, June 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home?

Hello again!  I figured, since you've never known, (unless you've skyped with me or been here yourself) you would like to get to know my apartment.  It has four bedrooms, mine, Jonah's, my mom and dad's, and a guest room.  My room is probably one of the smallest in the house.  It has one bed, a closet/dresser, a night stand, and small shelves along the wall.  All the bedrooms are similar to that.  Then we have the kitchen, sitting room and dining room.  Like in Needham, all of those things are one room.  Lets see what you think.

 Mom and Dad's room
 dining room and sitting room
kitchen

guest room

my room

Jonah's room
It's been fun in this house.  We've had company here some of the time on Sabbatical.  It's been fun.  It'll be hard to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment