Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fire and Friends

Hello again!  Its been some time since I've posted.  That's because we've been busy.  Just recently, I began to suffer from an ear infection and am typing now with a pulsing ear.  Anywho, Larry Zablin, a friend from St. Louis, was here to visit for a while, and while he was here, there was a holiday called Lag B'Omer.  There were bonfires on the street next to ours.  That street is called Reuven.  So, it was a really nice night and my class (and a lot of other classes from my school) had a bonfire, but no one was really staying where they were.  Every one was running around and eating marshmallows and hot dogs and having a wonderful time.  We met our friends the Resnicks there and I also found half my class there.  I hung out with my mom and dad and Larry for most of the time, and also played a little with my other friends.  Here are some pictures.  The bonfires were pretty big!



Huge, right?  There were about nine or ten of them!  It was really cool.  I almost couldn't stand the heat.  I also have some pictures of me with friends at that celebration.  Let me show you:
 First picture:(from left to right) Liana, Maya, Geffen.
Top to bottom:  Coby, Liana, Maya, Jonah, Talia.  (coby's youngest sister)
Good friends, good times.  Unfortunately, shortly after this event, the Resnick family went back to the U.S.A.  We had a pretty good time there.  More blogging soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment