Monday, June 6, 2011

Hustle And Bustle

Hello everybody!  I've taken another trip, even before Eilat that I haven't told you about.  I took loads of pics on that adventure!  The place we went to isn't that far from our house.  We didn't walk, that would've taken hours, but we did ride the bus.  The place is called Machaneh Yehuda.  It's this huge market, where you can get everything from fresh fruits and vegetables, to jewlery and rugs.  It was a place full of smells and different people.  Jonah and I shared a small bag of sucariot, or candies.  (sucar is sugar so I bet you can make the connection)  We walked through a lot of it and boy was it packed!!!  I could barely keep a firm grip on my mom's hand.  It was very overwhelming.  Here are some pictures so you get the idea.









See what I mean?  It was so amazing, yet so overwhelming.  When I finally got a taste of fresh air, it felt pretty good  even though the smell of the shops was still on us.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment