Thursday, February 17, 2011

Holding Rain

I went to my super cousin's parents' house for a Shabbat lunch one day and my super cousin's wife has a baby named Matar wich means rain in Hebrew.  I got to hold her and I was brave enough to stand up and bounce a little to keep her quiet.  What I mean by brave is that I would never have the nerve to stand up and hold a baby.  I'm always afraid that I will drop the baby.  But I did it!  At that same moment I learned that chamood is for a boy and chamooda is for a girl.  It is so fun to hold babies!  By the way, chamood and chamooda mean cutie in Hebrew.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liana,

    That is a beautiful picture of you holding Matar! In Israel, you are doing so many cool things for the first time! Also, it sounds like you had a great time in the Old City. Keep blogging! Love, Jill Kahn

    ReplyDelete