Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Animals Galore!

I went to the Israel Biblical Zoo and I saw a number of amazing animals! 
One day I also saw a cat at Gidon Park, right up the street from our house.  She came right up to me, my mom, and Jonah and rubbed her head on our backs.  We call her Shemesh, the Hebrew word for sun.  We saw her in the same place twice in a row but now we can't get her to come near us.  That's sad for me. 

Also, every Tuesday  my friend Coby's and my family get together to go on a tiool, or trip.  Once, we went to the Mifletset, or monster as we call it in English.  You climb up a lot of stairs into the monster's head, then climb down some stairs to one of the slides which are, in fact, shaped like the monster's 3 tongues and slide down.  After all that, whew!  I've had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Liana - that's a lot of animals - who took the pictures?
    Israel has great playgrounds - looking forward to hearing about your tiools.
    Love from both of us, Aunt Jo and Uncle Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liana, Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us. I would LOVE to go down that slide with you. I have never seen a kangaroo with a baby in her pouch. Is that what I see in that picture? Hugs and Kisses to you and your brother and parents. Love, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool slide!!!!!!! Where is it, at a park? Is that a baby kangaroo in the mama's pouch? Your friend, Jaxone

    ReplyDelete